Re: bringing some sort of drinks to debconf

On 6/10/05, Rob Taylor <robtaylor@floopily.org> wrote:
> oh, you see. now i'm starting to wonder if there's somewhere we could
> set up a barbecue at HUT ;) ;)

If you need help with the /asado/ I'll be there too. Where on earth
are you now, Rob? I was planning on asking you for alfajores and
conitos havanna & chimbote. Perhaps I can ask others coming from via
Buenos Aires. Ah! And some good vino tinto de mendoza too ;)

I have a mate I could carry with me (I can just _see_ the custums guys
asking probing questions about my suspicious drug paraphrenalia) but
no yerba mate. I think we should get a sampling of good "mate" from
Brasil as well. Will Gustavo and others bring Brasilian garotos,
cachaça & mate?

abrazos

martin