Re: Debconf5 -- Voting for Scheduled Talks

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Don Armstrong wrote:

PLEASE VOTE EARLY[1]

1: AND VOTE OFTEN
How many times should I vote.  Anybody prepared a robot which enables me
a million times? ;-)

My vote was just done before your announcement and I like this idea.  This
would not even enable us to find a reasonable schedule but the deadline
guarantees that we have good measures to fix the schedule at a certain time
before debconf starts - so no need for the 24-hour schedule thingy, IMHO.

Thanks for organizing DebConf

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de