Re: no schedules til the day before ?

* Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> [2005:06:09 19:14 +0200]:
> I don't remember when the schedule for debconf4 was made public - but I think
> we should have the "final" schedule ready by debianday.

Well, that still means that some people might not know until 24h ahead
of time. That's pretty crappy for anyone who's speaking on the 10th or
11th, especially since people will be travelling during a few of these
prior days.

(Also, IIRC, the dc4 schedule was announced ~1 month in advance,
possibly closer to 2.)

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide