Re: Arrival times

* Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> [2005:06:09 16:38 +0200]:
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 10:32:26AM -0400, Erinn Clark wrote:
> > Last year we had a page with arrival dates and times of all the people
> > going to Debconf. Would something similar be possible this year? Even if
> > it's only a wiki page so people can put their info voluntarily...
>
> No, we are not going 20 people to pick you up this year, now that we know you.

Heh. I'm arriving with Clint and Andres (dilinger) so I'm not too worried
about that. :) I do want to go meet other people at the airport though.

> So, now, when do you arrive, so we can go and pick you up? Coming along,
> anyone?

We will be stumbling off of the plane around 9am on the 9th, IIRC, so
I doubt anyone will even be awake this time, and certainly not as drunk
as you all were last year while yelling "FICHISSIMO!" at the airport.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide