Re: Inline/RollerBlade/$WHATEVER...

* Amaya <amaya@debian.org> [2005-06-07 17:38]:
> I was wondering wether to bring my inlines with me, and if anyone is
> into this craziness of falling all over the place and bumping into
> innocent pedestrians :)

 I'm definitely taking my skates with me. Would be nice to find others
to skate a bit around with.

 Btw., they had some DDR mats with pydance[1] over here at the
Linuxwochen in vienna and I talked to them. I'm in contact with them
(will be pinging them again) and they might be able to get us such a set
for debconf. I'm sure some people might be interested to do it, I did it
the first time ever here and it was true fun. I hope to get some more
informations on it soonish.

 So long,
Alfie
[1] <http://packages.debian.org/pydance>
--
  * I'm now a comaintainer. I think. Add myself to Uploaders.
      < mhatta_> do you want to be a co-maintainer of abiword?