Re: bringing some sort of drinks to debconf

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

Yup, am missing the label from #4 ;-) I have some chest-hair-raising
witblitz from South Africa but don't want to scare the Scandi's who
think aquavit is the last word in moonshine.
I don't know anything about the drinks from South Africa but I have a
friend from there who had some paste which is used like mustard on
grilled meat.  This stuff was so hot that I got tears in my eyes when
I just looked at it and I tried a VERY little bit on my whole piece of
meat while he putted a layer on it which covered the whole meat.  If I
would have done the same you would not have hear from me any more instead
of the words on my tomb stone:
      Andreas Tille, died at a barbecue accident.

Must be quite strong people in South Africa ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de