Re: Embedded Debian workshop at Debconf

Hello,

On Jun/08/2005, Wartan Hachaturow wrote:

> > currently proposing doing this on the first 3-4 days. That is still flexible
> > right now, but we need to fix a time soon, so if you are desparate to come
> > but are only there the last 3 days then now is the time to say so.
> > The organisers probably have opinions on how this will fit in with other
> > events too which may also affect the timing.
>
> The embedded Debian event is one the main reasons I plan to come also, and
> I would also have only 2 or 3 days of the whole Debconf week :( It doesn't

i think that i have deleted some mails about this topic...

I would like to know if anybody have any idea on which day will be
embedded

I have also other things to plan in Estonia/Finland and i would like to
know the dates, because i can't attend on debconf everyday.

> actually matter for me whether this is going to be the beginning or the end
> of the week, but having an exact date as soon as possible would greatly
> simplify hotel/tickets booking :)

same here :-)

Thank you very much!

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info