Re: bringing some sort of drinks to debconf

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

* David Weinehall (tao@acc.umu.se) [050608 14:25]:
Since I don't drink alcohol, I'd appreciate if someone brought some
other local beverage or some local food or so...  I'll *try* to get
some jam made from artic raspberries (or, as a backup, from
cloudberries).  Imho one of the best things existing, especially
warm in combination with vanilla ice-cream.

YESSSS!!!
I'm afraid you will need a truck to bring enouth especially if the
hungry Andreas is involved in capital letters ... :)

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de