Re: Parking facility

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:15:32PM +0300, Juha Yrjölä wrote:

> > I plan to reach Helsinki by motorbike if there is a parking facility around
> > the HUT - not necessarily covered, but certainly guarded. I would be thankful
> > for any suggestions about it's coordinates, parking price etc.
>
> Leaving your bike outside is pretty safe in Finland.  I've kept my
> motorbike by the street for a couple of seasons without any problems.
> As for the guarded parking facilities, I'm not aware of any near HUT.

I keep on forgetting my car open, my girlfriend leaves her bicycle outside on
the street, and nothing has happened in a long time.

HUT is also a campus, so it is even more strange to see things disappearing
there.

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

I've decided what to do with my life. I wanna be a cleaner.
		--Mathilda (Leon, the Cleaner)