Re: Embedded Debian workshop at Debconf

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 20:34 +0100, Wookey wrote:

> An important part of this will be discussion and comparing notes with the
> Scratchbox, debian-from-scratch, Multi-arch and Debian-installer people to
> work out how the 'best' Debian cross-build and small-build system could work.

I'd like to attract the attention of the multi-arch folks (anyone who
knows something about it).  Based on conversation on #emdebian,
multi-arch might be an important part of merging Scratchbox ideas and
the Debian approach into a working Emdebian development system.

> I (and the organisers) would like to know how many people would be
> interested in attending such a hack-fest, and any feedback on what things
> they would particularly like to see covered both in the initial session and
> the long workshop.

I'm available for the duration of Debconf (and probably also the other
Scratchbox people are due to the close proximity).

timo