Re: Embedded Debian workshop at Debconf

Rob Taylor kirjoitti:
> On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 23:26 +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 08:34:43PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
>>
>> > Beyond this there will be 2-3 days of Embedded Debian hacking to use
>> the
>> > current basically-working tools to build working systems, and find out
>> what
>>
> Ditto. Would be nice to mention this to the nokia guys as well.

I guess they already know the case. Cos, they are one who will support the
current Debconf5. And they have launched new product, which uses Debian
based OS in embedded solution.

http://nokia.com/nokia/0,,74866,00.html
http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS5409534614.html

-gnomeboy-

--
"Live your dreams, instead of dreaming about a life"