Re: Debian Release Pool

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

Well, in a riddle contest at Debian Miniconf in Beijing I won two bottles
(2 x 500ml) of fine Chinese rice wodka (> 50%).  I would like to bring one
of them with me to Helsinki.  While it's not really a local drink from
where I live it is from another Debconf. ;-)

People should be warned, that there is the small possibility, that this
stuff might etch your tongue, toothes and gums before it reaches your
stomach where it will nearly save just give you a warm feeling in your
bely ;)
Well, some relatives of mine tho whom I offered a bit of it told me
(well, tired to tell me but had to wait some minutes ;-) ) that this would
be the case but in my case I do not feel anything for tongue etc.  It just
makes you a good warm feeling where your oesophagus is and would be perhaps
serve as an alternative for doctors who are wondering where the oesophagus
of the patient might be. ;-)

Cheers

       Andreas.

--