Inline/RollerBlade/$WHATEVER... [Was: Tennis]

I was wondering wether to bring my inlines with me, and if anyone is
into this craziness of falling all over the place and bumping into
innocent pedestrians :)
I'm not very good, In fact I have just started. But I think it could be
fun to skate a bit around HEL if it's not too steep.

Also, I enjoyed volleyball a lot at POA. Any chances we can arrange a
weekly or semidaily very-informal-match?

--
 .''`.            Absence makes the heart go wander.
: :' :