Re: Tennis

I'd love to play. The thing is that I cannot take raquets because
after debconf I'm going to camp around europe for a couple of days and
they will be a bother. So if you can take extra raquets or if we can
get them there, then no problem at all :)

L.

On 6/7/05, Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org> wrote:
> I was wondering if there are tennis courts in/near HUT and if they are
> expensive. Would any one want to play some days? I'm not very good, but
> I keep the ball in the court most of the time.
>

> --
> Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
> agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre
> Encrypted mail preferred    | http://inittab.com
>
> Key fingerprint = 9782 04E7 2B75 405C F5E9  0C81 C514 AF8E 4BA4 01C3
>

> --

Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today