questions about debconf accomodations

It appears we need to bring our own sheets, blankets, and pillows.
(Towels?)  If so what size are the beds?  (I guess US fitted sheets
wouldn't fit.)  Could we buy them there for something approaching
reasonable prices, or do I have to haul them on an intercontinental
flight?

The laundry rules in Finnish don't do me much good.  Are they
coin-operated?  Do we need to bring our own soap?

The rooms have kitchens of some sort, I'd guess at least a
refrigerator, sink, and stove.  Is there a microwave oven?  Do we need
to bring our own cooking and eating utensils?

The facilities link does me no good, the only one in English is the
network one and that links to a restricted page.

When do I need to get to HUT to get the evening meal?

Is there convenient shopping for food and incidentals?

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html