Re: first Room draft.

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 14:29 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Some people don't
> > like this default rule and would like to intermix more with people from
> > other countries.

Maybe this should be the default? ;)

BTW: As with other mails to debconf5-event, I'm missing the original
mail from Marga. Before, I noticed several times that I only get replies
to some mails of others (and need to reconstruct the original by merging
the collected quotes of others). Am I the only one with this problem? My
mail setup seems to be fine, otherwise. I get dozens of regular
newsletters etc. and nothing else is missing. I already contacted Lars
Wirzenius but he could only suggest a problem in the 'net.

Thanks.

bye,
  Roland