Re: first Room draft.

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Margarita Manterola wrote:

My default rule for placement was grouping by country.
Exactly this seems to be obvious.

Some people don't
like this default rule and would like to intermix more with people from
other countries.
I would prefer this.  I'm every day surrounded by Germans - can you imagine
how hard this is. ;-)

If that is your case, please let me know, and I'll rearrange.
Only if it does not wil bore you to much ...

I hope I have fulfilled most of everyone's wishes.
Thanks for your work and if there would be more people than me speaking up
for a "country-mix" it would be great - if not, forget about my slight remark

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de