Re: DebConf-7 ;)

Hi,

Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> To my surprise, buying a ticket MEX-NRT-MEX for the exact same dates I
> bought it to Helsinki would be almost US$1000 cheaper - And I always
> wanted to go through the day-change line to Asia ;-) So... For one, I
> would be interested.

It is also about 100 EUR cheaper to fly MUC-NRT-MUC with the DC5 dates
than the flight to POA had been (where I chose the cheapest dates and
went to CDG by train to avoid the high fees at MUC -- and yes,
CDG-NRT-CDG is another 100 EUR less, even though the flight stops in MUC).

So yes, count me in.

   Simon