Looking for a (cheap) sleeping place in Stockholm for July 2nd

Hi

I'm looking for a crash space in or near Stockholm for July 2nd as my plane gets there at 22h45 and the boat to Helsinki only starts at 16h or something like that the day after. Note that I'm not carrying a tent with me, though I'll bring a sleeping bag and probably an air mattress.

I would love to drink some beers or walk around in Stockholm, but that's optional ;-)

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Luk