Re: Berlin-Helsinki by train?

Hi,

hmm, that's not exactly cheap indeed, especially as I'd have to get to
Berlin first (~55€, using Bahncard), and back from Finland afterwards.
But then, it might be worth it, not sure yet.

Are there any otheres interested?

And do you know if the trains are equipped with power sockets?
Otherwise, there would not be much laptop time after all, running only
on 3h of battery...

Greetings,
Joachim

--