Re: Your Debconf5 talk proposal

Dear Sir
I dont mind even if it is unofficial . My aim was to present. I
believe people will benefit from both official and unofficial talks
:-)
But a couple of my mails are still unanswered. I asked if I will be
paid for my travelling cost to and from Helsinki?.caus to be honest,I
can not afford the cost due to huge cross rate differentials.

Sufyan