Re: Traveling from Norway/Sweden to debconf5?

On søn, 2005-02-13 at 12:35 -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Petter Reinholdtsen dijo [Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 12:03:09PM +0100]:
> > Anyone here traveling from Norway to debconf5 in debconf5?  I know
> > there were some talk about taking the train/bus to Stockholm, and then
> > a boat over to Helsinki.  Is this plan still in effect?
> >
> > I'm considering flying, and saw some prices aprox. NOK ~2000,-
> > round-trip.  The alternative is to join the people going by boat, and
> > thus I need to know if the alternative exist or not.  Anyone in sweden
> > planning to go by boat?  Taking the same boat might be a good idea?
>
> I intend to fly from Mexico to Helsinki, but on my way back take the
> boat to Stockholm and go by bus/train/whatever near the Gothemburg
> area (Boras).

I might be doing something alike. Bus to Göteborg is actually quite
cheap and a good way to do it. The other alternative is Night Train.

I'm flying from Dublin and either taking a tour to Stockholm and Denmark
on the tour over or on the tour back.

Slán leat,
Martin List-Petersen
Dublin, Eire