Traveling from Norway/Sweden to debconf5?

Anyone here traveling from Norway to debconf5 in debconf5?  I know
there were some talk about taking the train/bus to Stockholm, and then
a boat over to Helsinki.  Is this plan still in effect?

I'm considering flying, and saw some prices aprox. NOK ~2000,-
round-trip.  The alternative is to join the people going by boat, and
thus I need to know if the alternative exist or not.  Anyone in sweden
planning to go by boat?  Taking the same boat might be a good idea?