Re: Clarifications before the next meeting

Epic.

So is there a meeting tonight? I don't see the need for one.

Regardless, I'll try be online and available at meeting time, but I can't guarantee it, have a thing on and not sure when it ends.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 6:57 AM, Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
Hi DebConf (2015.02.04_08:27:59_+0200)
> * Flesh out Family Housing
>   - Just knowing which buildings are possible would be useful
>   - Prices even more so
> * Get a dirt cheap catering quote
> * Fuller bathroom sizes (shower:room ratio, at least)
> * Fuller catering quote

Looks like we have those. Thanks Bernelle and Graham!

Also, child care looks like it's on.

> * Breakwater prices
> * Gunnar preferred one venue. We should probably make it clear that UCT
>   Upper campus is our venue, and the other two are backups that have had
>   some research.

Allison added those from the spreadsheet, and tagged venues.

> * Exchange control

Added some sections about this, as well as possible umbrella organizations.

We also priced some hotels near Technopark (which is a little small),
and it turns out there are hotels in walking distance.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the state of our bid. We should
probably send an email to debconf-team, pointing at our additions...

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/