Clarifications before the next meeting

We have an IRC meeting scheduled for today.

I read through the log of the bid discussion meeting last week, and I
think these are the things we should provide more clarity on:

* Flesh out Family Housing
  - Just knowing which buildings are possible would be useful
  - Prices even more so
* Document that we will make the Cape Town "dodgyness" map (nobody
  expects us to make it unless we win).
* Get a dirt cheap catering quote:
  - UCT Club buffet is R75
* Fuller bathroom sizes (shower:room ratio, at least)
* Fuller catering quote
* Breakwater prices
* Gunnar preferred one venue. We should probably make it clear that UCT
  Upper campus is our venue, and the other two are backups that have had
  some research.
* Exchange control

SR

--