Re: [Debconf-team] Questions about the Cape Town bid

On Tue Jan 27 2015 at 11:34:47 Graham Inggs <graham@nerve.org.za> wrote:
They could give us our own SSID, but he didn't seem to think it would
be necessary.

Having a dedicated SSID with a password is much preferred to having to enter some username/password in a web form.

This was quite painful last year and I actually failed to get my WiFI-SD card online despite spending several hours on that. Other devices with no screen or no browser could face similar challenges.