Re: [Debconf-team] Question to Cape Town team: transportation to/from the venue

Hi debconf-team (2015.01.17_20:24:27_+0200)
> > So, instead of this piece of unhelpful information, I'd like to
> > request that you add information as to how to get to and from the
> > venue, both for the airport and for going into the city center.  If we
> > are going to be taking taxis, please add info as to how much they
> > would cost and how we would get them (i.e. are there any caveats at
> > taking taxis at the airport, do they just go by the venue or would we
> > need to call them, etc).

Bernelle, do you think you could get pricing on Jammie shuttles? I guess
what it'd cost us to lease+driver a shuttle for a day? and for an evening?

And other private bus services too? I can't find any with set pricing,
we'd have to get quotes.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera