Re: Past DebConfs, what you need to know

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2014-09-15 12:14 +0200]:
> I'd love to attend, but would certainly need a bit of sponsorship
> to help with my student-funds. Where can I get more info please?

There is nothing out there yet. We expect to open registrations in
March, and then would be the time to register and apply for
sponsorship. As a member of the bursaries team, I can tell you that
if your main purpose of attending DC15 is because you are one of the
DC16 organisers tasked to attend the conference, then your request
will almost certainly be granted without further ado.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

gentoo: the performance placebo.