Fwd: Query: conference catering?

This is sortof a hotel school, based in Mowbray.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zakiyya Murtuza-Peerun <zakiyya@ttbisa.co.za>
Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Subject: RE: Query: conference catering?
To: Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com>

Hi Bernelle,

Apologies for the delay in responding. We are willing to provide 3 meals a day including a buffet set up catering to a variety of dietary requirements for R375 per day per person.

Kind regards,

Zakiyya Murtuza-Peerun

Operations Director

The Tourism and Business Institute of Southern Africa (TTBISA)

REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN FOR 2015

tel: (021) 448 5432/3

fax: 0865528570

email: zakiyya@ttbisa.co.za

12 Liesbeek Avenue

Off Liesbeek Parkway

Mowbray

Western Cape

www.ttbisa.co.za

GPS:33degrees 56’ 31.70”S

18degrees 28’ 46.09”E

“Through our experience, expertise and knowledge in the Tourism and Business industries, we are providing the finest and best teaching practice to enrich our learners to become best managers.”

Disclaimer: 1) Confidentiality: This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.2)Liability: No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the Tourism and Business Institute of Southern Africa with another party by email without express written confirmation by the Director of Legal Affairs. 3) Viruses: Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

[19 June 2007] The Tourism and Business Institute of Southern Africa, 12 Liesbeek Avenue, Off Liesbeek Parkway, Mowbray, South Africa,  www.ttbisa.co.za

The Tourism and Business Institute of Southern Africa