Fwd: Basic quote please: 300 people, Conference in 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Lyon <jessica.catering@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: Basic quote please: 300 people, Conference in 2016
To: Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com>

Bernelle
Below see quote as requested. Please note these are current prices and we anticipate an increase of +- 10% per year.
Regards
Jessica

QUOTE
* TEA & COFFEE @ R10.00 PER PERSON
* TEA, COFFEE & BISCUITS @ R17.50 PER PERSON
* TEA, COFFEE & MUFFINS @ R20.00 PER PERSON
* TEA, COFFEE, SCONES WITH JAM/CREAM & CHEESE @ R22.00 PER PERSON
* TEA, COFFEE, CROISSANTS WITH CHEESE @ R25.00 PER PERSON
* TEA, COFFEE & DANISHES @ R20.00 PER PERSON
* FINGER LUNCH @ R80.00 PER PERSON
* FORK LUNCH @ R110.00 PER PERSON

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:22 PM, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jessica

I hope you are doing well and had a great weekend - either business of leisure wise :)

I'm just checking on progress, do you have basic prices for me please?
We have a team meeting tonight and I would love to have something to show them!

best regards
Bernelle