Re: a 5 day DebConf? (was: Food)

I am not sure how long it is... When we looked at prospective dates Stefano suggested 10 - 20 August. I realise now this may have been for DebConf without DebCamp - please confirm total dates with breakdown for DebCamp and DebConf?

In terms of catering quotes we can just extrapolate. The people I have contacted is aware of the early stage of the bid, so I asked for the basics and then we can ask for more info as we go.

regards

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 9:58 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2014-11-06 12:59 +0100]:
> The numbers are around 50 people for 5 days, and then about 300
> people for the next 5 days.

Are you guys going to propose a 5 day DebCamp followed by (only)
5 days of DebConf?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  DebConf orga team