Minutes: IRC Meeting 2014-11-05

=== Next steps ===

We need to work our way through the rest of [[LocationCheckList]] and make sure
our bid is covering all the main points.

=== Venue options ===

It still seems that UCT is the preferred venue. Upper campus is looking like
the best option, as we don't have pricing for Breakwater campus, yet. Bernelle
will prod them.

Approval was obtained from the Dean of Engineering, to apply for accommodation,
thanks Graham.

We still need catering prices for UCT. Graham has contacts.

Other venues are all way over budget, right now.
River Club might be a good backup, non-UCT venue. We're still parsing their
quote.

=== Meeting schedule ===

We'll continue to meet once a week, until the end of the month.
The new meeting time is 21:30 SAST (19:30 UTC) on Wednesdays.

Full log: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Bids/Cape_Town/Minutes/2014-11-05#Full_log

SR

--
Stefano Rivera