DebConf25 to be held in Brest, France

Hello, fellow DebConf enthusiasts!

Over the last few months since we decided to hold DebConf24 in Korea,
the DebConf committee also discussed where to go next --- remember
that, before the COVID pandemic hit, we usually announced roughly 18
months before each conference where the next+1 conference would be,
and we wanted to go back to that cadence.

So, after we announced DebConf24 to be in Busan last December, we took
some more time to explore the teams willing to bid, and came to the
decision that:

    DebConf25 will be held in Brest, France.

Hope to see you all there!

    - Gunnar Wolf
      On behalf of the DebConf Committee.