DebConf23 registration and CfP are open

Hello,

For DebConf23, we're pleased to announce opening of registration and
call for proposal.

Registration and the Call for Proposals for DebConf23 are now open. The
24th edition of the Debian annual conference will be held from

*September 10th to September 17th, 2023, in Infopark, Kochi, India.*

The main conference will be preceded by DebCamp, which will take place
from September 3rd to September 9th, 2023.

The registration form can be accessed by creating an account on the
[DebConf23 website](https://debconf23.debconf.org/) and clicking on
"register" in the profile section. The number of attendees is capped at
300 this year. All registrations will be reviewed by bursary team, and
completing the registration form does not guarantee attendance.

As always, basic registration for DebConf is free of charge for
attendees. If you are attending the conference in a professional
capacity or as a representative of your company, we kindly ask that you
consider registering in one of our paid categories to help cover the
costs of organizing the conference and to support subsidizing other
community members.

The last day to register with guaranteed swag is 5th August.

We also encourage eligible individuals to apply for a diversity
bursary. Travel, food, and accommodation bursaries are available. More
details can be found on the [bursary info page]
(https://debconf23.debconf.org/about/bursaries/).

The last day to apply for a bursary is 1st July. Applicants should
receive feedback on their bursary application by 16th July.

The call for proposals for talks, discussions and other activities is
also open. To submit a proposal you need to create an account on the
website, and then use the "Submit Talk" button in the profile section.
The last day to submit and have your proposal be considered for the
main conference schedule, with video coverage guaranteed, is 13th
August.

DebConf23 is also accepting sponsors. Interested companies and
organizations may contact the DebConf team through sponsors@debconf.org
or visit the [DebConf23 website]
(https://debconf23.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/).

Cheers!