Reminder: MiniDebConfOnline, Games Edition

Would you like to speak at the upcoming MiniDebconfOnline, Games Edition?
Here's your chance!  The conference takes place on the 21st and 22nd of
November, and we will be accepting submissions for talks until the 30th of
October.  See our original Call for Proposals [1] for suggestions on the
types of proposals we'd like to see.

To submit a proposal, visit the Talk Submissions Page [2].  You can log into
the site through Salsa SSO (preferred) or with username and password.
Please note that registering for the conference itself is a separate step.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debconf-announce/2020/10/msg00000.html
[2] https://mdco2.mini.debconf.org/talks/new/

Best regards,
the MiniDebConfOnline team