[DebCamp Announcements] Tuesday

== 2019-07-16 ==

=== Share your plans for DebCamp ===

If you already have experience in participating in DebCamp, remember to
share your plans in the wiki (
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/19/DebCamp ) and if possible indicate if
your project during debcamp is open to new contributors.

If this is your first DebCamp or if you are looking for a schedule of
activities or people to work on together, we suggest checking out the
wiki or if you do not have a plan, get involved with the DebConf
organization team.

=== Volunteer for DebConf! ===

DebConf is a conference entirely made by volunteers! Jois us as a
volunteer to make a great conference! We're looking for volunteers that
can take on a wide variety of tasks: Quick check up, Clean up, Catering,
Front desk, Welcome team, Check UTFPR infrastructure and so on.
Volunteer tasks can last from a few minutes to a few hours, and you can
take on as many tasks as you want. If you are interested, check the
voluteers system on the website:

https://debconf19.debconf.org/volunteers/ (it's also linked from the top
menu as "Volunteer!")

If you have any questions about the tasks, feel free to ask on Front des
k.

=== Hacklabs ===

* Hacklabs at the hotel

We have 3 hacklabs in the hotel that are available for all attendees
even if you don't stay at the hotel:

- - Quiet Hacklab at the 12th floor
- - Meeting room at the 12th floor
- - Noisy Hacklab at the 13th floor

If you arrive at your desired hacklab in the 12th floor and it's locked,
the keys are in the 13th floor hacklab. We will arrange to leave them
open, though, so you might need to. Since the 13th floor hacklab
contains two computers that we are using a network infrastructure, we
ask that the last person leaving that room locks the door and leave the
keys at the hotel front desk.

* Hacklabs at UTFPR

This Tuesday only, you can use room B204 as a hacklab. Starting
Wednesday there will be a packaging workshop in Portuguese in there.

We will have more hacklabs available at UTFPR starting Thursday after
they are done with finals. For now, you can also  use the tables at the
patio or other available spaces.