🍥 DebConf Announcements: Barbeque tonight, Debian Women Lunch, Hashtags!

Heya DebConfers,

== Barbeque tonight ==

After the day trip, there will be a barbeque to finish off the day.
Soda and food will be provided.

Co-ordinates:
https://osmand.net/go.html?lat=24.785137&lon=120.994576&z=18

== Debian Women Lunch == Thursday Debian Women will get together to have lunch. We'll try our best to nab some space in Restaurant 2 and sit together. If you're not attending any sessions right before, let's meet and head over to Restaurant 2 early to find a few tables.
== How was your daytrip!? ==

Had a good day trip? Hope you took some pictures! Remember to tag
them #DebConf and/or #DebConf18 when uploading to your favourite sites!

-DebConf18 Team