[Debconf-announce] DebConf Announcements for 2016-07-09

DebConf Announcements for Saturday, 2016-07-09

== Checking out ==

PLEASE vacate your room at no later than 10:00am on Sunday.
You  are welcome to leave your belongings in the Middle Common Room
(Happy  Feet) between check out and actually leaving.  Fuller reception
will  keep the door locked while your belongings are there.

We have also a page about coordination departure time (let's share a
taxi) at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/TravelCoordination/Departure

Pollito say: Coordinate with me, Pollito also flight to warmer place!

== Staying longer ==

As it is not possible to stay beyond Sunday morning at the conference
venue, you may want to check with accommodation options in Cape Town:
33 South Boutique Backpackers is R140 ($9) per night shared, R580 ($40)
for a private double with bath ensuite (+27 21 447 2423 (phone); 48
Trill Rd, Observatory, Cape Town, 7535).
http://www.booking.com/city/za/cape-town.html has 3* guesthouses from
R500 ($35).

== Feedback ==

We  want your feedback! If you have positive or negative feedback,
please  let us know at feedback@debconf.org. We will not disclose your
names,  but will take your feedback into account internally to make next
year's  DebConf even better!

cowsay: "Cow wants to get involved in DebConf organisation! how-can-i-help?"

== Talk Slides ==

As a reminder, please send the  slides of your talks to
content@debconf.org and we will link them from  the respective talks
page on the schedule.

== Laundry ==

There are still a number of people who haven't paid for laundry. Laundry
is R57, paid to DebConf front desk. We know who you are.

CTCP says: Be careful when kissing other penguins! Penguins have sharp
beaks! And their breath smells of fish!

-DebConf16 Team