[Debconf-announce] Discussing child care at DebConf(15)

Dear DebConfers and parents specifically,

We are considering options for (day-time) child care at DebConf15 in
Heidelberg to allow all parents to attend events knowing that their
kid(s) are safe and in good hands.

One thing we know for sure is that we won't be offering professional
child care — and if only because we can't afford that nor want to
resell such services.

However, there are other options, and it would be cool if interested
parties could sign up to

  https://lists.debian.org/debconf-kids/

so that we can discuss these options there.

Please note that this is a publically archived mailing list, so it's
not suitable to discuss details about individual kids. However, it
should be a good forum for generic, orga-level discussion, and we
need parents' input to avoid designing a solution nobody wants.
Therefore, please join and participate.

People interested in a private discussion space are herewith pointed
at https://bugs.debian.org/720996 or can just e-mail each other
privately.

Thanks,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team