[Debconf-announce] feedback@debconf.org wants your feedback and suggestions

Hi everybody,

While DebConf14 is still fresh in your memories we very much appreciate
your feedback, may it be good or bad. Please let us know what you think
went good and what could be improved or should be changed for future
DebConfs.

The address is: feedback@debconf.org (mails to this address will not be
publically archived).

Apart from feedback for this year's DebConf, we are also interested in
suggestions for next year's edition, so feel free to write about those
as well (or exclusively).

Finally, it would be great if you could write up your DebConf14
experience on your blog or in any other form.  If your report is not
syndicated on Planet Debian please let us know at
debconf-team@lists.debconf.org if you are ok to have it potentially
included as participant's impressions in the final report.

Have a safe trip home or to your next destination!

For the DebConf team,

Michael