[Debconf-announce] Departure information

Hi

As sad as it sounds, DebConf13 will end soon. We will all miss you. But
before you leave, we have some information for you about your departure.

*** Leaving your room / Checkout time ***

You must leave your room before 11 a.m. on Sunday 18 August. If you are
in a room with bedding, please remove the bedding and put it in the
corridor. If you are in a sleeping bag room, please remove the pillow
cover.

*** Breakfast on Sunday ***

Because many of you are departing early on Sunday, there will be
breakfast from 7:00 until 9:30. This breakfast is the last meal you will
get. There will be no lunch at Le Camp on Sunday.

*** Bus tickets to Yverdon on Sunday ***

As it would take too long for everyone to buy their tickets on the bus,
we will sell bus tickets to Yverdon at the bar from 12:30 on Saturday.
Please come to the bar and buy your ticket in advance if you are leaving
on Sunday.

*** Early departure ***

If you need to leave Le Camp on Sunday morning before the first bus at
8:11, please add your name NOW to the coordination page[1] and talk to
bubulle. The current plan is for him to drive to Yverdon at 5:00 and
7:00. Driving there takes about 30 minutes.

*** DebConf cups ***

You can take one of the DebConf13 cups home with you; just keep the cup
From your last drink. If you want extra cups, you can get them at the
bar. A small contribution to Debian would be welcome.

*** Help with teardown ***

For everyone who intends to help with tear-down: we will meet on
Saturday at 20:00 at the fountain and coordinate the work that needs to
be done. Please be there if you subscribed as a volunteer for teardown
in the wiki[2]. Additional helpers are very welcome to join us! We will
provide lunch to everyone that helps with teardown.

See you at DebConf14 in Portland!
The DebConf team

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/TravelCoordination/Departure#Early_departure
[2] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/VolunteerCoordination