[Debconf-announce] Debian-Party: Do you want to sing or play something?

Hello,

Tomorrow evening (Friday, 16 August 2013), we will have a party to celebrate the 20th birthday of Debian.

We are still looking for people to sing or to play some instrument. If you would like to take part, please come and speak to Front Desk so we can coordinate things. In any case you will have also the possibility to jam anarchically during the party!

ciao
	cate

PS: there will be also a poetry part