[Debconf-announce] Keysigning at DebConf13

To all present and future members of the Web of Trust™:

There won't be a "keysigning party" at DebConf 13. Instead, there
will be an informational session on Monday at 18:15 (right after the
last talk and BoFs end, and just before dinner) in the main talk
room.

This session will only last a few minutes. I'll have a thing or two
to say about keysigning and then we'll verify hashes.

The actual signing of keys is then your own task, and you have the
rest of the conference to trade signatures.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  ex-DebConf orga team; ex-press officer

"wer in einem gewissen alter nicht merkt, daß er hauptsächlich von
 idioten umgeben ist, merkt das aus einem gewissen grund nicht."
                                                        -- kurt götz