[Debconf-announce] Please update your arrival time and photo

Hola!

We would like to ask you to update some data in penta as soon as you can
-- preferably immediately!

* Arrival time: We need this for the airport shuttle coordination, but
it will also help the food team to avoid paying for unnecessary food. If
you do not specify an arrival time we assume that you will arrive very
late and will only provide you food starting from the day after your
arrival date.

* Your photo: For reasons of security, the guards at the venue (UCA)
have been instructed to check your badges when entering the campus. It
makes things easier for you and them, if you have your photo printed on
your badge. Please upload a photo to penta. In case you are not fine
with that, you can still enter the venue with a badge without photo on
it, but you might be asked to show a passport, ID card or at least a
copy of it.
The first time you arrive at the venue you should tell them that you are
arriving for DebConf and they will let you in to go and pick up your
badge at the frontdesk.

Muchas gracias!
Felix