[Debconf-announce] Recommendation: Identifiable pictures in Pentabarf

Hi,

The University that will host us for DebConf, Universidad Centro
Americana, requires everybody to carry a photo ID at all times (and
particularly, to grant entry to the campus). We have agreed with the
University that, to avoid the risk of you all carrying your passport
around (or any potentially important ID card), they will accept the
DebConf badge - Which we are all used to wear at all times during
DebConf anyway to help people match a name to the face we are
wearing. Yay!

The badges will be printed this year including your photo, so the
printed face can be matched to the leather one. However, for this to
work, we encourage you to upload an identifiable photograph to your
Pentabarf profile.

Please note that doing this is completely optional. You can leave a
blank picture (or whatever art you desire) as your profile photo. In
that case, however, you will be requested an ID to enter the
University premises.

So, see you in Managua Real Soon Now!