[Debconf-announce] Last call for Debian bus rental on Sunday to Zagreb

[Sorry for duplicating large parts of previous mail - but I've got a
 hint to post here.]

Hi,

I hope everybody who leaves on Sunday to Zagreb is aware of

    http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Departures/RentABus

PLEASE go to the Wiki and add your name NOW.  Tomorrow 13:00 we will
close this list definitely and who is not signed on will not sit in the
bus (or at least has drastically low chances).  Currently we have close
to 100 people which makes two busses with 50 seats each.  Please make
really sure that you are not missing this opportunity to go with a
Debian bus.

You might also like to VERIFY that you inserted the time when you want
to be at the airport / train station.  If it happens that your entered
the departure time of your plane / train you might miss it because the
timing might be too sharp.

When checking the times in the Wiki the first "block" of people needs to
be at the airport at 10:00 and others need to be at the train station at
11:00.  This would mean that the first bus can not go later than 6:00
(please some local confirm that 4h is a reasonable timing).  So
everybody who wants to be in Zagreb inbetween 10:00 and 15:00 should go
with this bus.  The others take a bus which might be scheduled at 11:00.

Those who want to be in Zagreb earlier might have a chance to take over
another rental which was done by somebody else.  It is explained on
debconf-discuss list.

I REPEAT:  THIS IS THE LAST CALL FOR THE BUS RENTING ON SUNDAY.  PLEASE
SIGN UP ON THE WIKI!

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--