Re: [Debconf-announce] Group photo information

On 5 August 2010 15:51, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@gmail.com> wrote:
> library. Everyone must be there!

The group photo was a great success. I thank you all for being patient
and I thank everyone who helped to make this group photo as fast and
painless as it was. And here is the result:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aigarius/4867463808/

Now, please - everyone that was in the group photo, go to
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/GroupPhoto and add your name
and the names of all the people you know. Especially concentrate on
people that might be less known face to face: Debconf newbies, local
people, people that refuse to take photos, but still came to the group
photo :) ... Also please spread this message to everyone who is in the
group photo: add your name to the list.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org