[Debconf-announce] Volunteer Shirts

Hi,

If you volunteered for at least 5 hours during Debcamp or Debconf, you are eligible for a black shirt. I will be at the Carelton Hack Lab today from 16:00-17:30 giving out shirts. If we do not have your size or you already left, we will mail them to you at a later date. You must send me an email to biella@nyu.edu with address and volunteer shirt in the subject line.

I will announce another time when you can get the shirt from me just in case you can't make it today.

Thanks for your help!
Biella