[Debconf-announce] Cheese and Wine party tonight

As a reminder to those people who don't know about it already, the
traditional Cheese and Wine party will happen tonight (Monday 2nd) at
9pm, local time, in Havemeyer building.

All informations, including directions appear on
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/CheeseWineBoF

To people who brought material cheese and/or wine and/or any other
good stuff that can be eaten or drunk (there is no smoke option),
please meet me every hour at 45 so that we bring things to the party's
location. Expect a 15 minutes time to go back and forth.