[Debconf-announce] Proceedings from the 11th Debian Developers Conference are out!

Hello World!

Thanks to the work of the DebConf10 Proceedings Team made up from Safir
Secerovic, David Bremner, Richard Darst and Thomas Lange, we are happy
to announce a timely release of the DebConf10 Proceedings.

This year, the book of proceeding is available electronically at the
following link:

http://media.debconf.org/dc10/proceedings.pdf

P.S. I would urge DebConf10 website maintainers to also link the
DebConf10 Proceeding to the main DebConf10 website as well

Kindly,
Safir Secerovic